Have you been to Bingin Beach Uluwatu? Looking for best Bingin Beach hotels to stay!? Or just want to try Bingin Beach surf experience? When talking about Bali, there are so many beaches that are hidden because access to the beach is not so easy, but all the effort and feeling tired when heading to the beach will pay off with the beauty of the scenery and the natural atmosphere of the beach. One of the hidden beaches is Bingin Beach Uluwatu in Bali.
Bingin Beach Uluwatu is a hidden beach on the island of Bali that is not widely known by tourists. The newly developed beach as a new destination on the island of Bali presents a clean stretch of white sand with a slightly coarse sand texture and very clear sea water.
Green plants on the cliffs around the coastline provide a beautiful and fascinating beach panorama for you to enjoy while on vacation on this beach. By the TripAdvisor online site, this beach is also one of the Best Beaches in Indonesia in 2016.
The Bingin Beach Uluwatu area is still beautiful and natural with high waves. The stretch of beach that borders the cliffs presents a very beautiful and amazing view. A calm beach, perfect for those of you who want to find peace of mind from the saturation of the routine of daily life.
Why Visiting Bingin Beach Uluwatu
The atmosphere of Bingin Uluwatu Beach is perfect for those of you who are looking for a beach with a calm atmosphere and away from the crowd. When visiting Bingin Beach Uluwatu, Bali, don’t be surprised if there are many visitors who are foreign tourists on this hidden beach.
The charm of Bingin Uluwatu Beach is not inferior to other beaches in Bali that are already famous for their beauty, it’s just that the road to Bingin Beach Uluwatu is difficult, it takes a lot of extra time and energy that makes this beach so special.
Attraction of Bingin Beach Uluwatu
The beauty of Bingin Beach Uluwatu in Bali is no doubt. That’s why there are still foreign and local tourists who come to see its beauty. Bingin Bali Beach has a slightly rough texture of white sand and very clear sea water. The cliffs around the beach are overgrown with green plants, so they are beautiful to see from a distance. Coral reefs scattered around the beach make small ponds that have a calm flow on the beach when the sea water is receding.
Existing Facilities at Bingin Beach Uluwatu
Although the location of Pantai Bingin is difficult to find and includes hidden beaches and is rarely crowded with tourists, the facilities around the beach are quite complete. There are cafes or food stalls, villas and hotels that are already around the beach area. Parking spaces are also available for visitors carrying private vehicles. Besides that on this beach there are surf board and snorkeling rentals.
Activities on Bingin Beach Uluwatu
Activities carried out by tourists when visiting Bingin Bali Beach are surfing, sunbathing, swimming or just relaxing enjoying the beauty of Bingin Beach Uluwatu waiting for the sunset to arrive.
Bingin Beach Surf Experience
Want to try Bingin Beach Surf Experience? Well, you should visit this beach. When the sea is high you will see the waves of the beach up to a height of 5-8 meters, the high waves that surfers are looking for when visiting Bingin Bali Beach. The crystal clear water also makes snorkeling a must-do activity when visiting Bingin Bali Beach.
Other Activities Beside Enjoying Bingin Beach Uluwatu Surf Experience!
In addition to Bingin Beach surf experience, at Pantai Bingin you can also do swimming, diving, sunbathing or just sit around while accompanied by young coconut ice and breezy beach breeze or wait for the evening to come because Sunset at Bingin Uluwatu Beach is very beautiful and charming for you to enjoy with your partner .
Best Bingin Beach Hotels To Stay!
Around Bingin Uluwatu Beach in Bali, there are already quite a number of inns with quite affordable prices starting from IDR 500,000 and including complete facilities and a safe location. Some of these inns are Ombak Sound, Bingin Family Bungalows, Bingin Garden and Taman Asih Homestay. The lodging distance is quite close to Bingin Bali Beach, making it easier for you to be able to enjoy the charm of Bingin Pecatu Beach Bali. Here is some of Bingin Beach Hotels To Stay.
- Anantara Bali Uluwatu Resort, Luxurious Bingin Beach Hotels!.
- Medori Putih Homestay.
- BoHo Bingin Beach, Famous Bingin Beach Hotels!
- Suara Ombak.
- Nomina Villas Pecatu.
- Bingin Family Bungalows.
- The Impossible Beach House.
- Leggie’s Bungalows.
- Sal Secret Spot, You Might Want To Try This Bingin Beach Hotels!?.
- Bingin Beach House.
- Radisson Blu Bali Uluwatu.
- C151 Luxury Villas Dreamland, Another Bingin Beach Hotels!
- Bingin Surf Left by Bukitvista.
- Merta Sari Bungalow Bingin Beach.
- Bingin Garden.
- Adi Homestay.
- Romeo Beachfront Bungalow.
- Bingin Beach Villa, this Bingin Beach Hotels just near the beach.
- Taman Asih Bingin Homestay.
- Bingin Inn.
How To Get To Bingin Beach Uluwatu
For those of you who are from out of town, who want to enjoy the charm of hidden beauty, Bingin Pecatu Beach Bali you can travel air to arrive in Bali. You just leave by using the airline destination Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport. Many airlines offer cheap flight ticket promo for Bali.
Well, we will continue. The location of Bingin Beach Bali is in Pecatu Village, South Kuta, Badung, Bali. From Ngurah Rai Airport, you continue the journey by taking the Trans Sarbagita bus in the Ngurah Rai Sports Department – GWK, then get off at the GWK bus stop. From there you ride the Trans Sarbagita feeder in the Uluwatu direction and get off at Uluwatu Temple. The distance from Uluwatu Temple to Bingin Bali Beach is around 9 km and takes approximately 18 minutes. You can also ride motorbike taxis around Uluwatu Temple to Bingin Bali Beach.
For tourists who first visit this beach, maybe they will be a little confused to find the location because of the hidden location of Bingin Bali Beach. The location of Bingin Beach Uluwatu is rarely known by tourists because the distance from the parking lot to the lips of Pecatu Beach is far away. To get to this beach, you need to go down the stairs, narrow streets and alleys and access the very steep and winding road.
Another Tourist Attraction Near Bingin Beach Uluwatu
The location of Bingin Beach Uluwatu in Bali is also near other tourist attractions. From here You can visit Uluwatu Temple which only takes approximately 18 minutes or about 9 km. Then go to Padang Padang Beach which is only 2.4 km or Dreamland Beach which is 5.3 km or about 17 minutes from Bingin Bali Beach. The other touris attraction near this beach is :
- Balangan Beach. Hidden in the southern part of Bali, Balangan beach which is inside Pecatu region is located between two steep cliff. Maybe once Balangan Beach Uluwatu is formed by the waves that hitting the hill section, and splitting it. Well, almost every beach located in the southern region of Bali have the same type, mostly located between two cliff. But unlike Tegalwangi Beach, this one has some stairs leading to the white sand beach area. So, the access is fairly easy
- Padang Padang Beach. Several years ago, Padang Padang Beach Uluwatu began to become the target of foreign tourists. This was evident from the Hollywood film entitled “Eat Pray Love” which aired in 2010. The film, starring Julia Roberts, took several film scenes in Bali. One place in Bali that was used as the location for taking the film scene is Padang Padang Beach Uluwatu. This beach is also not far from Bingin Beach Uluwatu.
- Thomas Beach. Thomas Beach Uluwatu is a hidden beach in Bali that has not been visited by many tourists. This beach is only visited by foreign tourists, while local tourists do not visit much because the access is quite difficult and requires extra energy to reach the beach. Visitors who come to Thomas Beach are mostly foreign tourists who are curious about the high waves on the beach. This wave is also good enough for surfers who are just learning.
- Suluban Beach AKA Blue Point Beach. Suluban Beach (Blue Point Beach) Bali – Beautiful Beach Under the Cliff – Suluban Beach or better known by foreign tourists as Blue Point Beach is one of the beaches that is quite beautiful, white sand, waves suitable for surfing and surrounded by high cliffs with gaps -that resembles a cave or tunnel. In the Suluban Beach there are many cafes and beach clubs which are located above these cliffs with stunning views of the Blue Point / Suluban beach.
- Nyang Nyang Beach. Nyang Nyang Beach Bali in Pecatu Village, Badung, Bali has been named by international CNN travel as one of the best beaches in the world and must be visited in 2018. Nyang Nyang Beach Bali is the only beach that represents Indonesia in the list.
- Uluwatu Temple. This one is one of the best temple in Bali where Kecak Dance is played. The location is not far from Bingin Beach Uluwatu Bali.
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana
- Karma Kandara Beach
- Labuan Sait Beach
It must be an unforgettable experience when visiting and seeing the charm of Bingin Pecatu Beach Bali. Your vacation will also feel different because you have to go through a challenging journey to Bingin Bali Beach, but it will be an unforgettable trip story.