Legian Beach Bali Complete Guide For Tourist
Want to visit Legian Beach Bali? Yes, having vacation in Bali, You must visit this beach. Legian Beach in Kuta Bali is one of the best tourist spots that is quite crowded by tourists. You can enjoy the beautiful sunset with a stretch of white sand around Legian Beach Bali. For that, before visiting Legian Beach Bali, let’s see what Pesona Pasir Putih Beach, Legian Kuta Bali is like.
Legian is a tourist area in Bali that is not too broad, but along the Legian Bali area, almost everything is on the beach. The Legian Bali Region, stretching from Jalan Melasti to Jalan Arjuna. Most of the famous hotels in Legian Bali tourist attractions are on the beach.
Many have written, besides Uluwatu Beaches, Legian Bali beach is one of the beaches that must be visited while on vacation in Bali, of course besides Kuta Beach Bali. Legian Beach Bali also offers askes which are very easy to shop and there are many restaurants and bars around Legian Beach Bali.
Significant difference from Legian Beach Bali with Kuta Bali beach. At Legian Beach Bali, gives the impression of a resort and is more suitable for those of you who don’t really like the crowd and want to relax on the beach. Unlike Kuta Bali, which is always crowded every day.
Legian Beach Bali also has white sand, just like Kuta Beach Bali and is relatively quiet compared to Kuta Bali beach. At Legian Bali, the most dominating tourists are foreign tourists, especially tourists from Australia.
Legian’s most famous beach area is the beach area in front of Jalan Padma Legian. The beach is also famous by another name, namely Padma beach. On the beach it is more relaxed and very suitable for surfing and is one of the white sand beaches that are maintained.
History of Legian Bali Beach
That said, Legian Traditional Village was originally called “Karang Kemanisan”. It was known from the words of the Sadeg Patih when a certain ceremony was held at the temple in Legian Traditional Village. The words of the sadegs never mentioned the word “Damuh Legian” but “Damage to Coral Sweetness”. Karang Kemanisan has a philosophy so that grandchildren or anyone who lives always maintain the beauty of nature and the environment so that prosperity can be born both physically and mentally.
According to the story of the penglingsir (village elders) no one knows for sure when the name “Karang Kemanisan” changed to “Legian”. The word “Legian” comes from the Old Javanese language “Legi” which means sweet. Legian Traditional Village is one of the ancient villages, the assumption is reinforced by the discovery of Puseh Temple, the Traditional Village of Legian which resembles a statue at Pura Puncak Tulisan, Kebo Edan Temple in the Gianyar area.
How to Go to Legian Beach Bali
For those of you who are from out of town, who want to enjoy the charm of the white sand beach, Legian Kuta Bali Beach, you can travel air to arrive in Bali. If you take the air route, you just leave by using the airline for Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport.
The location of Legian Beach Bali is on Legian Beach Bali Road, Legian, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia. You don’t need to pay for the entrance ticket to Legian Beach Bali or free! You only pay parking IDR 5,000 for cars and IDR 2,000 for motorbikes. The beauty of Legian Beach Bali is perfect for you to enjoy with your family and friends to spend vacation time.
Existing Facilities at Legian Bali Beach
For those of you who are already proficient or want to learn to surf, around Legian Beach Bali there are plenty of surfboard rental places with enough to pay around IDR 150,000 / 90 minutes and also provide learning services to surf with a reliable instructor at a price of IDR 250,000 / meeting. Oh yes, even though the atmosphere of Legian Beach Bali is quite crowded, but don’t worry, the place for the vehicle parking area is quite wide. Around the beach there are also many restaurants with beachfront (outdoor) concept.
Things Todo at Legian Beach Bali
If you talk about the beauty of Legian Beach Bali in Bali, it’s certainly not in doubt. Well, besides that, of course there are many activities that you can do while in Legian Kuta Bali, such as playing beach volleyball, canoeing, sunbathing, swimming and also surfing. Because the waves are not too high so it is suitable for you who like to chat from beginners to advanced levels. Sunset on Legian Beach Bali is also a moment awaited by tourists because many who perpetuate it by taking pictures when the sun slowly sinks.
Why Visit Legian Beach Bali?
The charm of Legian Bali Beach that makes this area always crowded with tourists who want to spend their holidays in Bali, in addition to Legian Beach Bali tourism costs are quite cheap, facilities such as international standard hotels are also available, safe locations and access to other areas are quite close such as Kuta and Seminyak . Legian Beach Bali is also close to Ngurah Rai Airport, just 6 km away.
The tourist area of Legian Beach Bali Bali may be said to be a favorite place for domestic and foreign tourists. Not only offers beach tourism, Legian Beach Bali also has many shopping centers, restaurants, bars, cafes with live music, almost all mini markets in every street and places to eat that sell traditional Balinese food. It can be said that the Legian Beach Bali area is all in one or complete!
Cafe Resto Near Legian Beach Bali
For those of you who want to just relax while enjoying the atmosphere of the beach, near Legian Beach Bali there are several cafe restaurants that are recommended as below:
- Motel Mexicola, Jl. Kayu Jati, Seminyak, Bali, CUISINE: Mexico, PRICE FOR 2: IDR 250,000, HOURS: 11am – 1am (Sen-Min)
- Sisterfields, Jl. Kayu Cendana 7, Seminyak, Bali 80361, CUISINE: West, PRICE FOR 2: IDR 200,000, HOURS: 7am – 10pm (Mon-Min)
- Kilo, Jl. Drupadi No. 20, Seminyak, Bali, CUISINE: Japanese, Healthy Food, Cafes, PRICE FOR 2: Rp.420,000, HOURS: 8am – 3pm, 6pm – 10:30 pm (Mon-Min)
- Kim Soo Home, Jl. Kayu Aya No. 21, Seminyak, Bali, CUISINE: Cafe, West, Bali, PRICE FOR 2: Rp120,000, HOURS: 7:30 am – 5:30 pm (Mon-Min)
- Sea Circus,Jl. Kayu Aya, Seminyak, Bali, CUISINE: Cafe, West, PRICE FOR 2: IDR 200,000, HOURS: 8am – 1am (Sen-Min)
- La Lucciola, Petitenget Beach, Jl. Petitenget, Seminyak, Bali, CUISINE: Italian, PRICE FOR 2: IDR 250,000, HOUR: 9am – 12midnight (Mon-Min)
- Revolver Espresso, Jl. Kayu Aya, Gang 51, Kuta Utara, Seminyak, Badung Regency, Seminyak, Bali, CUISINE: Cafe, PRICE FOR 2: IDR 250,000, HOURS: 7am – 11pm (Mon-Min)
- Titik Temu Coffee, Jl. Nakula No. 88C, Legian, Bali, CUISINE: Asia, Indonesia, West, PRICE FOR 2: Rp120,000, HOUR: 10am – 10pm (Mon-Min)
- Coffee Meeting Point, Uma Seminyak, Jl. Sandalwood No. 1, Seminyak, Bali, CUISINE: Cafe, Coffee, PRICE FOR 2: IDR 60,000, HOUR: 8am – 8pm (Mon-Min)
- Warung Babi Guling Pak Malen, Jl. Sunset Road No. 5, Seminyak, Bali, CUISINE: Bali, PRICE FOR 2: Rp120,000, HOUR: 10am – 9pm (Mon-Min)
- Ultimo, Jl. Kayu Aya / Oberoi 100, Seminyak, Bali, CUISINE: Italian, PRICE FOR 2: IDR 600,000, HOURS: 5pm – 2am (Sen-Min)
- Warung Cahaya, Jl. Dewi Ratih No. 1A, Kuta, Bali, CUISINE: Bali, HOURS: 8am – 7pm (Mon-Min)
- La Plancha, Seminyak Beach, Jl. Camplung Tanduk Beach, Seminyak, Bali, CUISINE: Cafe, Spanish, PRICE FOR 2: IDR 250,000, HOURS: 4pm – 10pm (Mon-Min)
- Ku De Ta, Jl. Kayu Aya No. 9, Seminyak, Bali, CUISINE: West, PRICE FOR 2: IDR 400,000, HOURS: 8am – 12midnight (Mon-Min)
- Boss man, Jl. Sandalwood No. 8B, Seminyak, Bali, CUISINE: Burger, West, PRICE FOR 2: IDR 250,000, HOURS: 11am – 4am (Sen-Min)
Hotels Near Legian Beach Bali
Around Kuta Beach, Kuta Bali, there are quite a number of accommodations at affordable prices starting from IDR 400,000 including complete facilities and a safe location. Adequate lodging distance with Legian Beach Bali makes it easier for you to go to the beach at any time and will not get stuck in traffic. Some of these inns are:
- Bali Mandira Hotel & Spa
- Legian Village
- Legian Beach Bali Hotel
- Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana
- Padma Resort Bali at Legian
- The Stones Hotel
- Banyan Tree Ungasan
- Alam KulKul Boutique Resort
- Champlung Mas Legian